Monday, April 6, 2009

Kuek Ashley Delivers Belief and Inspiration


Have you ever been at a level in your life where you feel down hearted, uninspired, no belief in your true ability & down rite looking for a way to turn this all around, of cause you have and you would not be human if you hadn't. My friends and readers, today I want to introduce you all to Kurek Ashley, a man who truly Delivers Belief and Inspiration to any one facing any challenge in life and he will remove all your constricting beliefs and perceptions (excuses) at the same time.

A good friend and mentor of mine Sean Rasmussen invited his life coach and mentor along to an internet workshop we were having in Brisbane Australia only 2 weeks ago, yes you guessed it, he was in fact Kureck Ashley. Sean wanted Kurek to speak to us all and share his story of how he became an international best selling author and a Peak Performance Coach who took Australia's Natalie Cook on to win gold in beach volley ball at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

Sean himself is such a wonderful and compassionate man that he wanted Kurek to instill into us what he had taught Sean , I will be forever grateful for Sean firstly and Kurek who then delivered one of the most powerful and lifechanging talks that I have ever been exposed to in my entire life. I cannot explain here the details due to the long explanation required, what I can tell you all is I had a few hangups and challenges I was dealing with at the time and at the end of Kureks talk of around 2 hours I was so empowered and full of renewed belief in myself , that I stood in the room and declared publically to Kuek that he had just delivered me from all my restricting beliefs.

Friends it was life changing for me and I pray that one day you will get to meet the most inspiring and beautiful man, up until you do, make sure you get yourself a copy of his international best selling book "How Would Love Respond by Kurek Ashley. That book in itself will describe the man and his story, which when I first read could not believe a human being could do. Without a doubt one of the best books I have ever read and I am re-reading it now.

You will soon discover how Kurek Ashley Delivers Belief and Inspiration to other people and why Sean wanted his students to experience the lessons in Kurek Ashley's life story. I have since spoken with all the others who were present and they were all blown away so to speak, and there were others present that also declared that Kuek had removed restricting barriers for them and had a major effect on their future.

Sean Rasmussen is my life coach,mentor and friend who has put together a number of video's of himself interviewing Kurek Ashley back when he launched his international best selling book How Would Love Respond, 2008. Sean has advised me that I am free to share these with my readers. So for all my friends and followers of my bloggs, here is my gift to you all, for the next few weeks I will share a video with you all until we have seen them all. I will keep them in the order that Sean has them, so now I want to introduce you to Video #1




My whole intention of this blog Open Minds Create Wealth, is to pass on to my readers what I have been fortunate enough to have learnt from some of the most inspiring and successful people I have met , while I have been learning myself and building an Internet Business. So friends you may want to follow along over the next few weeks with me and find out how to build a successful Mindset and go on to be successful at whatever you want to accomplish in life.

Remember as we are learning we will have the added benefit of the video series Sean put together , which will show us how Kurek Ashley Delivers Belief and Inspiration to folks who are wanting a positive and successful change in their lives. Thank you Sean for letting us share your video's and thankyou readers, I will see you all here at our next post as we progress and learn together.

Hey....life is good.......


Allen Sentance Fisherman

1 comment:

  1. What I really admire about this is.That you also follow what you believe in. You might be older in years but by following Kurek's mindset philosophy you become his close follower. You can really feel this writing is straight from of your heart.

    ReplyDelete